What is a mobile phone remote surveillance camera? It is a surveillance camera that can be monitored remotely with a mobile phone, which can be viewed in different places with a mobile phone. The remote monitoring surveillance camera of a mobile phone is a network surveillance camera, which can fully realize remote monitoring of a mobile phone. So how to install, debug, and complete the remote monitoring of the mobile phone remote surveillance camera? Please let me analyze each step in detail.
The essentials of installing a mobile phone to remotely monitor the camera in the LAN:
1. First install the network surveillance camera and connect it to the switch through a network cable. The advantage of the network surveillance camera connection is that each network cable does not need to be unified on a switch. For example, a surveillance camera needs to be installed at a remote place.
To install ten surveillance cameras, the traditional surveillance cameras must be connected to a video recorder with each coaxial cable at the same time to be used normally, but the network surveillance camera can be added with an extra switch to turn the switch with ten network cables into only It can be used normally by pulling it to another switch through a network cable, which saves a lot of labor. Local area network layout diagram of mobile remote monitoring camera:
2. Use a network cable to connect to the switch through a computer, and you can see online cameras, or you can connect to IPAD and notebooks through Wifi wireless network. First of all, see if your surveillance camera supports mobile phone viewing, if it supports and this IP CAM has been connected to the public network, and the mobile phone is a smartphone, so you can remotely monitor online. You can also connect to the switch through the NVR video recorder. Use the display to connect to the video recorder and you can see the screen images recorded on the spot at any time. You can watch, control, manage, and record the IPC by logging into the IPC domain name. Remote users can log in to the IPC through a web browser (IE) and the corresponding video centralized management software. The operation is very convenient so that the network surveillance camera can be used normally.
Required equipment and tools：Camera, network cable, router, computer.
Installation steps :
1. First of all, we must first understand what configuration is above the camera: microphone, infrared sensor light, Wi-Fi antenna, work indicator, wide-angle lens, LED light. These configurations have their own special functions.
2. We first install the router on the computer, debug the camera and network cable, insert one network cable on the router and the other network cable on the camera, and then turn on the power supply.
3. Turn on the computer, then turn on the background of the camera, click \”Wireless Function\”, select \”Connect to a wireless router\”, and then click \”OK\”, the installation is successful.
How to set up the camera:
1. We need to find a network remote monitoring system client corresponding to the mobile phone system and install it on the mobile phone.
2. Log in to the client of the network remote monitoring system, click the icon \”add device\”, enter the user name of the home network surveillance camera, and enter the password.
3. Left click \”Save\”.
4. Now open \”Device List\”, the name of the remote surveillance camera will pop up on the page, click the device name, and then click the channel icon above. This will install it and start using it.
No matter where you go, in the office, in the gym, in the swimming pool, dining in the restaurant, traveling on the train, and so on ,you can watch the situation at home anytime and anywhere, and see the things at home clearly. If anything abnormal happens, immediately You can call the police and go to your home for disposal. This way you can rest assured that you can work, travel, and take care of your family at the round clock hours under your surveillance.