I don’t know how many days I have been given to spend, but I do feel my hands are getting empty. Taking stock silently, I find that many days have already slid away from me. Like a drop of water from the point of a needle disappearing into the ocean, my days are dripping into the stream of time, soundless, traceless, I suddenly realize that I have to make a plan in which I set my goals to manage my time properly. Time is money, but money can never buy time.
Here is some tips for time management：
I don’t know if you have ever had this kind of confusion. I don’t know if I don’t have a lot of work a day, but I always feel that time is not enough. When this happens, it may mean that everyone has a problem with time management. Everyone should learn time management methods, so what are the time management methods?
The work is divided into two different degrees of importance and emergency, which can basically be divided into four “quadrants”: both urgent and important, important but not urgent, urgent but not important, neither urgent nor important.
The things that everyone faces every day can be divided into these four types, and then completed in order, then every day will maintain efficient completion of all things.
1. What is both urgent and important. This type of matter has the urgency of time and the importance of impact, and cannot be avoided or delayed. It must be dealt with first and solved first.
2. Important but not urgent matters. This type of event does not have time urgency, but it has a major impact and is of great significance to individuals.
3. Urgent but unimportant things. These things are often mistaken for urgent and important things, because often people think that as long as it is urgent, it must be very important, but it is not the case.
4. Things that are neither urgent nor important. There is no time limit for this kind of thing, and it is not important, but we do it every day.
There are many time management methods. The four-quadrant rule is currently a relatively broad method. You can handle things according to the four types of \”urgent and important, important but not urgent, urgent but not important, neither urgent nor important\”. Complete everything efficiently.
Supposing you are a student, and you are eager to become an excellent master, you should do as follows:
1. Plan your study time and concentrate on studying during the study time When almost every student talks about their own learning experience, they will refer to time planning and implement them firmly. This is indeed the safest approach. \”In the summer vacation, it is stipulated to study 8 hours a day. During this time, you can study with concentration and no one can disturb yourself, including mom and dad.\” This is the time management of a Beijing University master.
2. In the daily study schedule, subjects should be evenly distributed a straight A student not only has good academic performance, but also good academic performance in all subjects. In the daily learning tasks, arrange reasonable learning time for each subject, so that daily contact and accumulation can maintain attention to each subject. As time goes by, the results will gradually improve. And this cross-learning method can effectively alleviate the boring feeling of learning the same subject.
3. Combine work and rest, and give yourself time to relax completely
None of us are supermen. Everyone will be tired and bored after long hours of study and work, so we should give ourselves time to relax, study hard while studying, and have fun while playing. Even during the summer vacation, the schoolmasters will arrange one or two days to relax in the full-week study plan, and play freely away from books, without the slightest sense of guilt, so that they will not be affected. One week of study. Even these two days of relaxation can be used as an incentive mechanism to motivate oneself to study harder.
Many people think that planning is very troublesome. It is better to follow your own heart. Learn how you want to learn, how long you want to learn, and how long you want to learn, but learning is a persistent thing. For a period of time, hard learning may yield results quickly, but it will also If you get tired quickly and let your temper take a long time to relax, your previous learning achievements will soon be wasted, and if you are not properly distributed, it will easily lead to problems such as partial subjects.
Successful people always have something to learn from. These three time management methods are better to try. Of course, you don’t have to copy them rigidly. You can adjust them according to your own situation. The best for you is to keep your goals going on end. Remember it: Constant dropping can wear the stone.